Chip Aisle Bars
When game day comes along, there’s never a shortage of salty snacks like chips, popcorn, pretzels, and nuts. And while it would be easy enough to dump them in a bowl and call it good, why not turn all of these chip aisle faves into one salty and sweet Super Bowl snack?
These Chip Aisle Bars combine everything that’s good in life into one decadent, super-cinchy-to-make dessert bar.
Potato chips, corn chips, pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and Chicago mix popcorn (that cheese and caramel corn combo), get mixed with a peanut butter, maple syrup, and marshmallow mixture, drizzled with chocolate, and topped with M&Ms.
There is nothing not to like. They’re not too sweet, not too salty, and just the right combination of oh so good and oh so bad. Best of all, there’s no baking required, you just need a couple of minutes in the microwave and some time to cool.
Chip Aisle Bars
- 2 cups Chicago mix popcorn
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 cup crushed Fritos
- 1 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 1 cup pretzel goldfish
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Spray 9×13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients into one giant bowl.
- Add the peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, and marshmallows to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and the marshmallows have all melted.
- Pour marshamllow mixture over chip mixture and stir until well-combined. Pour into prepared pan, using back of spatula to press it into the pan.
- Place the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl, heat for 30 seconds and stir. Continue to microwave at 15 second intervals. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the bars, and immediately sprinkle with M&Ms. Let cool completely.